Ebi - Pahlawan Cinta
Ciara - Turntables (Feat. Chris Brown)
The Pussycat Dolls - Bottle Pop
Rihanna - Hatin' On The Club (Feat. The-Dream)
Chrisette Michele - Epiphany
Jesse McCartney - How Do You Sleep?
Lil Mama - I’m A Diva
Fat Joe ft Akon - One
T.I. - Better Than This
Lil Wayne- Amazing Love
Lady Gaga - Wonderland
Bow Wow ft Jermaine Dupri - Roc Da Mic
Ludacris ft Plies - Nasty Girl
Lionel Richie - I'm Not Ok
Paula DeAnda- Roll The Credits
Lady Soverign - So Human
Eminem ft 50 Cent & Dr.Dre - Crack A Bottle
Usher - "Get Use To Her"
Ciara - Turntables (Feat. Chris Brown)
The Pussycat Dolls - Bottle Pop
Rihanna - Hatin' On The Club (Feat. The-Dream)
Chrisette Michele - Epiphany
Jesse McCartney - How Do You Sleep?
Lil Mama - I’m A Diva
Fat Joe ft Akon - One
T.I. - Better Than This
Lil Wayne- Amazing Love
Lady Gaga - Wonderland
Bow Wow ft Jermaine Dupri - Roc Da Mic
Ludacris ft Plies - Nasty Girl
Lionel Richie - I'm Not Ok
Paula DeAnda- Roll The Credits
Lady Soverign - So Human
Eminem ft 50 Cent & Dr.Dre - Crack A Bottle
Usher - "Get Use To Her"



0 comments:
Post a Comment